Wednesday 14 December 2016

Drafting and Planning: Basic Magazine Layout


Above is my first version of my magazine cover. This is only the basic layout of my cover, currently, I have not taken photographs to use on my magazine and so, the colour scheme is subject to change, I used pink temporarily as it is a neutral colour that is similar to a skin tone, allowing me to see what the elements of my magazine would look like with a cover star present. I have used a skyline, which again is subject to change but I wanted to get a feel for what the skyline will look like. Currently, without a cover star, the main headline looks odd, but it will look better with a main image behind it. I have used fonts that I have featured in a previous blog about the typography, including Andre Light SF and Chanson Heavy SF.


No comments:

Post a Comment