Tuesday 6 December 2016

Drafting and Planning: Double Page Spread Layout Draft

In preparation for creating my music magazine, I decided to plan the layout of my double page spread. I decided to position my main image over more than one page, by doing this I will be able to give my artist dominance over the rest of the content on the page. I decided to position my title over the main image, and again over half the page, I did this to make it prominent on the page, however, I don’t want it to dominate the main image, which is why I will position it completely inside the main image. My main body of text will go across the right hand page, with half of the text wrapped around the main image. I will include a pull quote to full space at the top right of the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment