Monday 5 December 2016

Drafting and Planning: Contents Page Layout Draft

In preparation for creating my music magazine, I decided to plan my contents page. I decided to take inspiration from an NME contents page here, even though I am using RockSound for the majority of my inspiration, this layout stood out to me because of the large main image and the big cover line. I also liked my idea for a title for my contents page, “Inside OutrĂ©” as they are both contrasting words and I feel like they flow nicely together. I like the side bar design, which I again took inspiration from the NME contents page. At the foot of the contents page I decided to put an advertisement section, where I may advertise a new album. Finally, I decided to include an image of the front cover at the top of the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment