Tuesday 27 December 2016

Organisation: Photo Shoot Planning

 For my music magazine, I need to take photographs, in total; I will need between 4 and 5 different photographs for my cover, contents page and my double page spread. For my cover, I may need to take my photographs on a solid background that will be easy to crop out. Because of this I may need to use a white background.

For my Contents page, my photography will be surrounded in a black border and so I am freer with the background that I use. However, I will be using a red page number on top of the image so I will need to take that into consideration.

For my double page spread my background does natter all that much as my text will have a white background and so I will only need to ensure that my artists are not covered by text.

No comments:

Post a Comment